REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Hey Neptunes-Bushido Families,
Registration for the Fall 2020 Program is now OPEN. Neptunes and Bushido have taken the opportunity over the summer to streamline our programs and merge our TeamSnap registration accounts.
– 11U and 13U Programs will run from Oct 3 to Dec 19 (a full Fall Program).
– 15U, 17U and 19U Programs will operate a 7-Week Long Pre-Season Term from Sep 14-Oct 31.
Approximately mid-October, another 7-week Long Program will open up running from Nov 1 to Dec 19. Coaches have decided to do this in order to be more flexible with the changing landscape with respect to COVID.
Successfully complete your registration online with these three steps:
- Register with MWPA (Manitoba Water Polo Association)
- Pick your Program(s) on TeamSnap
- Pay your Fee via e-Transfer
1) Register online with the Manitoba Water Polo Association
Take a screenshot of your receipt (save this for part 2).
Registration Link for 2020-21: http://mwpa.goalline.ca/event-search.php
Please state your choice of club (Neptunes or Bushido) as your primary club and the other club as your secondary club.
The registration category you sign up for depends on the program you plan on joining.
– 11U Blue-Belt Programs can sign up as sessional (you will need to do it again in January) or you can sign up as Provincial and do it just once.
– 13U and Older programs should register as Provincial, please note that if competitions return this year, some athletes may need to upgrade to Competitive (you just pay the difference).
More details on each membership category can be found here: https://d3076622-ad56-4b53-a8bd-249e4db2d04b.filesusr.com/ugd/6e0ac8_49aa148a4dfb45a2b097edde5b0da34e.pdf
2) Register with the club via TeamSnap
TeamSnap Registration Link: https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/243998
Provide your contact details and select your program(s) on TeamSnap.
3) Pay your Fees via e-Transfer
For this particular registration, we request everyone to pay via e-transfer to:
Please ensure you include the athlete’s name and what the funds are for (e.g. Jane Doe, 15U Girls Pre-Season 2020).
Neptunes-Bushido COVID Return to Play Plan
Neptunes and Bushido worked together to build a COVID Return to Play Plan which is attached as a PDF.
We will still be operating under strict COVID Precautions and Protocols.
Most Important Principles are:
- Physically distance by 2m
- Wash and Sanitize Hands Frequently
- Wash and Sanitize Shared Equipment Before & After Use
- Do NOT share any Personal Equipment (e.g. water bottles)
- Stay Home if You Are Not Feeling Well
- All Athletes and Coaches MUST wear a Face Mask in all City of WPG facilities. Athletes can remove their masks just prior to getting into the water.
Thank You and See You at The Pool!
|Kat Dawson, Head Coach||Mike Reid, Head Coach|
|Neptunes Water Polo||Bushido Water Polo|