- Bushido Water Polo is a not-for-profit group committed to the development of a positive, cooperative and supportive atmosphere for participation in the sport of water polo.
- It is understood that competitive athletes can best be supported by providing a variety of age group, developmental programs. The decisions and actions of the club are therefore based on the development and maintenance of infrastructures necessary to ensure the success of the club objectives.
- Athletes; Develop and maintain technical programs that allow athletes to fully realize their potential.
- Coaches; Develop, support, and maintain coaches sufficient to provide a full range of club programs.
- Directors; Recruit and retain volunteer Directors with sufficient knowledge and expertise to guide the activities of the club.
- Talent Identification; Develop, support and maintain a talent I.D. and recruitment system to ensure a consistent succession of competitive athletes and coaches.