Boys & Girls 9 to 14, join us for a special day of fun in the pool on January 7, 2017.
No water polo experience necessary.
Various aquatic games and activities. CLICK HERE for more information.
Bushido offers Recreational and Competitive programs for ages 5 to 75
Join us ANY month, ANY day, ANY time, September through April.
Ready to REGISTER? Click Here
Bushido Water Polo Club, where kids become confident, well rounded athletes
5-10 year olds
Come learn the ABC’s!
- Active, fun games and exercise
- Become a stronger swimmer
- Conquer the water and the ball
Over the 10 week session, young athletes become more comfortable in the water as they increase hand-eye coordination while having fun! This program takes place in the shallow end.
Session 2 start date January 14, 2017. For more info or to register click here
8 – 14 year olds
Choose from 1 to 4 practices per week.
Each 2 hour practice provides:
- 1 ½ hours in the pool swimming, learning water safety, developing water polo skills, and having fun with scrimmages!
- 1/2 hour of dry land activities, increasing strength, flexibility and cardiovascular health while teaching injury prevention and the value of it.
Each 15 week session gives athletes the opportunity to really get to know their coaches, other athletes and develop in and out of the water.
Session 2 starts Janauary 7/17. For more info on our Recreational programs click here. For Competitive programs click here.
15 – 19 year olds
Choose from 1 to 5 practices per week
Each 2 ½ to 3 hour practice provides:
- 1 ½ -2 hours in the pool swimming, increasing swim speeds, learning new water polo skills, refining existing skills and putting their skills to the test with scrimmages.
- 1 hour of dry land activities, increasing strength, flexibility and cardiovascular health while teaching injury prevention. A holistic approach develops the mind and the body.
Each 15 week session gives athletes the opportunity to develop to the best of their ability, whether competing recreationally or competitively.
Session 2 starts January 6/17. For more info on our Recreational programs click here. For Competitive programs click here.
Bushido Water Polo Club, where Adults are active!
Open Men and Women
Each weekly 2-3 hour practice provides:
- 2 hours in the pool. Keep playing the sport you love and stay fit.
- 1 hour of dry land also available for strength and flexibility.
Available weekly during our 15 week sessions. Athletes can continue to train, stay fit and play local games.
Session 2 starts January 6/17. For more info click here
Introductory Water Polo for Adults
Why should the kids have all the fun? This weekly 1 hour practice provides:
- 30 minutes dedicated to swimming.
- 30 minutes learning the skills, rules and strategies of water polo under the guidance of our passionate, knowledgeable coaches.
This is a 10 week program. A great way to stay fit and learn a new sport.
Session 2 starts January 14/17. For more info or to register click here